AMERICUS, GA 31709 US
1. Read blueprints, schematics, drawings, and instructions to determine work procedures and sequence of operations.
2. Set up and operate conventional, special purpose, CNC or numerical control machines to perform machining operations such as turning, boring, grooving, threading, etc.
3. Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance with specifications using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
4. Inspect finished parts for defects and accuracy of dimensions prior to shipment.
5. Perform preventative maintenance on machines such as cleaning and lubricating parts.
6. Maintain accurate records of all production activities within designated areas.
8. High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
9. Minimum of 1 year experience
10. Pay is $22.00 to $25.00 per hour based on experience