WAREHOUSE CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
AMERICUS, GA 31709 US
1. Monitor various operations within the production facility, including machinery and equipment, as well as personnel, to ensure efficient productivity.
2. Identify any inefficiencies in the production process and take appropriate steps to correct them.
3. Make sure that all safety regulations are being followed at all times.
4. Maintain records of any activities or incidents that occur in the control room.
5. Respond quickly and appropriately to any emergencies that may arise.
6. Troubleshoot any operating problems or malfunctions that may arise in equipment or personnel.
8. High School Diploma or equivalent degree required. A degree in engineering or related field is preferred.
9. At least one year of experience working in a control room environment is required.
10. Proven ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure is essential.
At least 12 months of warehouse experience.
Some previous experience with control room operation.
General knowledge of warehouse machinery and computers.